Thursday, October 15, 2015

Monthly challenge update

This month's savings challenge is for electricity!.  How are you doing on it?  I've learned I'm incredibly lazy!  It's so hard to turn off a light when I leave a room, and heaven forbid I should have to walk across the house to turn off a light left on earlier.  I'm working on it, though.  We're also trying to turn off the computer when we are not using it, and I'm finally motivated to use our laundry line I bought oh-so-long-ago.  I'n the past, I've been using it to line- dry diapers when the weather is cooperative, and I'm cooperative.  However, that had been my limit, but this month, I'm pleased to say, I've line- dried 3 loads of laundry so far (4, if you count the one I forgot to take down in the evening, and of course it rained that night).

No comments:

Post a Comment